We are blessed with much tasty food in this world. There are products that are tasty by themselves but would become even better in a combination with something else. For example, mac and cheese. And this is not just one recipe there are 21 of them! Invite your friends over and enjoy the delicious taste!
1. Super Easy Slow-Cooker Mac and Cheese
When you want something a little nicer than the boxed stuff without spending too much time in the kitchen. Here’s the recipe.
2. Mac and Cheeseburgers
That oooooooze. See how to make them here.
3. Fried Mac-and-Cheese Balls with a Potato Chip Coating
Delicious, as long as you’re up for a deep fry. Here’s the recipe.
5. One-Pot Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese
Sometimes you CAN have it all. Here’s the recipe.
6. Easy Mac-and-Cheese Waffles
Making your favorite boxed brand even better. Here’s the recipe.
8. Creamy Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
There’s a little parm in there, but the creamy deliciousness comes primarily from the squash. Here’s the recipe.
9. Instant Mac and Cheese in a Mug
Perfect for when your kids are whining for food and you are beat. Here’s the recipe.
12. Mexican Mac and Cheese–Stuffed Bell Peppers
Spiced up with a little cilantro and jalapeño. If you’re making them for kiddos who don’t enjoy any bit of spiciness, though, you can add jalapeño to just half of the pepper cups (or skip it entirely). Here’s the recipe.
13. Baked Vegan Mac and Cashew Cheese
If you need a gluten-free version, you could substitute GF pasta. Here’s the recipe.
14. Mac and Cheese Soup
Basically just a more liquid-y cheese sauce, but who’s complaining? Here’s the recipe.
15. Mini Mac and Cheese Pot Pies
With crusts made of crescent roll dough! Here’s the recipe.
16. Loaded Mac and Cheese Nachos
Featuring another vegan mac and cheese recipe! But of course, you could put any mac and cheese on top. Here’s the recipe.
18. Bacon Mac and Cheese Melt
One of the few ways to make classic mac even better: add bacon and more carbs. It’s a great way to use up leftovers! Here’s the recipe.
20. Mac and Cheese Dogs
You could top your favorite hot dogs with your favorite mac and cheese, or make this delicious creamy version. Here’s the recipe.
21. Perfect Baked Macaroni and Cheese