It is not possible to exaggerate meaning of music in our lives! It brings people together, holds memories and affects our mood. If you love music then you certainly need to possess certain accessories that represent your love. They vary from headband with earphones to dancing water speakers.
1. This wireless bluetooth SPEAKER-EMBEDDED showerhead.
Because shower time isn’t complete without your favorite jams.
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
2. This lightweight, bluetooth-enabled, water-proof, dust-proof and all-around awesome speaker.
3. This headband equipped with ultra-thin headphones that lets you comfortably drift off to the sound of your favorite tunes.
No more dealing with painful earbuds or headphones.
4. This ticket stub scrapbook to commemorate all of the amazing concerts you’ve been to.
“Thanks for the memories”Get it from Amazon for $13.66.
5. This smartphone/computer compatible microphone for instant karaoke fun anywhere, anytime.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $40.
6. Or a legit recording microphone for original songs or covers so you can quick launch your budding music career on YouTube.
Justin Bieber did it and so can you. Get it from Amazon for $26.66.
7. This awesome app for all those times you hear a song you really like but don’t recognize.
Like in a hip store that plays hip music that’s way more hip than your mainstream music taste.
Get it for free on iTunes or Google Play.
8. This personalized record doormat that lets visitors know what a music junkie you are.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $38.
9. This extra sturdy bike mount phone holder & charger.
So you won’t have to deal with even a moment of silence during your bumpiest and longest bike rides. Pro tip: Plug in the Dark Knight or Inception soundtrack for ultimate badassery feels. Get it from AHA Life for $85.
10. These mesmerizing dancing water speakers that’ll add some ~visual ambiance~ to your music listening.
Chill vibes all around.
Get them from Think Geek for $24.99.
11. These eighth notes disguised as measuring spoons that’ll let you cook up some ~treble.~
Get them from Uncommon Goods for $52.
12. These dreamy, pastel headphones to zone out with in the park.
Get them from Modcloth for $34.99.
13. This chic noise-reducing earbuds made with natural wood for higher quality bass and acoustics.
A fair price and sleek design that’ll make you never want to go back to plastic earbuds.
Get them from Amazon for $25.99.
14. These sweat and water resistant “earhoox” to keep your free Apple earbuds from falling out all. the. time.
If you’re too cheap to get better earbuds…meet your solution. Get them from Amazon for $9.99.
15. These coasters made from record labels cut from the center of actual vinyl records.
Get them from Uncommon Goods for $18.
16. This singing (or shouting) lyrics-based game that’s equal parts embarrassing, hilarious, and entertaining.
17. This USB that’s disguised as a mixtape so you can relive the pre-2000s.
Since you listen to so much music, your friends are always asking you for song recommendations. Shut them up with an entire playlist. Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
18. This easily adjustable armband for listening to music on your smartphone while you’re working out or on-the-go.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $24.
19. This under-the-desk headphone mount that lessens the crazy amount of clutter and wires already on your desk.
20. This actually affordable, high-quality turntable with built-in speakers.
Is there anything more satisfying than the moment when the needle meets the record? (The correct answer is no.)
Get it from Amazon for $49.38.
21. This DIY synth kit that’ll spark your curiosity if you’re really into electronic music.
Synthesize your home into a low-key dance club.Get it from Uncommon Goods for $40.
22. This guitar pick punch that lets you recycle just about any kind of card or packing materials for your continued musical enjoyment.
23. These soundproofing foam wall tiles that’ll solve the blasting-music-through-thin-walls problem your roommates and neighbors are always complaining about.
Alternatively, if you just feel like blocking out all outdoor noises because you need your peace and quiet, dammit. Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $17.99.