Depending on how often and how excessively you use tires they tend to wear out with time. Whether it is a small bicycle or big tractor amortization is inevitable. But don’t hurry to throw them away! There are so many possible uses of the old tires and most of them you have never thought of.
1. With spray paint and a piece of glass, you’ve got a cute outdoor table.
2. Want to make some giant tea cups? Grab some spray paint and a few old tires.
3. With some wooden beams, you can turn a few tires into a kids’ climbing tree.
4. Are you a doomsday prepper? Build a storm shelter with old tires.
5. Use colorful rope to weave chair seats and ottoman covers.
6. A lot of playgrounds use shredded tire chips to protect kids from getting hurt. They’re also great for surrounding things like in-ground trampolines.
7. This playground is built entirely out of old tires.
8. Wrap a tire in twine for a cute, nautical ottoman.
9. The frame of this mirror is an old bike tire.
10. This strip of tire tread dresses up a car-themed kids’ room.
11. You can try to make this tire belt yourself, or buy it here.
12. You can also make or buy this handwoven tire welcome mat.
13. Fill a giant tire with sand and you’ve got an instant sandbox.
14. This woman made a suit of armor out of tires. To each their own, I guess.
15. These personal seesaws are a unique way to upcycle old tires.
16. Hang a tire on your storage shed and use it as a planter.
17. With a fluffy pillow, a tire becomes a dog bed. So cute!
18. Make a tire ladder for a swing set.
19. Make a non-traditional tire swing, or buy this one here.
20. Poke some holes and turn an old tire into an umbrella holder.
That dog bed made out of a tire is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! I have a few family members that love cars almost as much as they love their fur baby.