Paper clips can be found in ever office. It is one of the most widespread things along with pens and paper. And this is how clips are used – to keep papers together so that all important documents stay in order. But this small thing can be more useful than you imagine – from making bookmarks to entire chandelier.
1. Tie a ribbon onto a paper clip to make a cute bookmark.
2. Keep your washi tape from coming unravelled.
3. Stick a paper clip to the end of your duct tape and never lose the seam again.
4. Clogged glue cap? Pop the top off and use a paper clip to clean out the hole.
5. A paper clip with a bit of tape on the end can act as a lint roller for your headphone jack. Gently move it around inside to get out any gunk.
6. This cute ear cuff is made from a paper clip.
See how to make it here.
7. With a few bends and a piece of electrical tape, you can cover up your webcam for extra security.
8. If your zipper pull fell off, use a paper clip to zip things up.
9. Use colored paper clips to make a pretty dream catcher.
10. Harness the power of science and make a paper clip compass.
Learn how to do this here.
11. If you’re trying to work and your sleeves keep falling down, use a paper clip to hold them up.
12. Make an iPhone holder with two paper clips. You’ll never get a sore neck from watching videos again.
13. If you lose a button, a paper clip can save the day until you get home.
14. Make a cool ring from a paper clip with this tutorial.
16. Glue a button to a paper clip for an extra dose of cute.
17. You can hang decorative plates on the wall using a rubber band and four paper clips.